- Selecting, directing and managing specialist professional teams.
- Opportunity identification and ‘real life’ feasibility testing.
- Negotiating on behalf of the project.
- Optimising design, layout, specification and product mix.
- Market evaluation and coordination.
- Real budget advice and control.
- Creation of strategic and tactical development plans.
- Real programme and construction planning.
- On-going development appraisal and viability assessment.
- Delivery, coordination and expediting.
- Project procurement advice
- Infrastructure, services and sustainability management.
- Letting and management planning.
- Marketing, branding and disposal planning.
- Controlling construction delivery and procurement.
- Risk analysis and management at key stages.
- Above all, taking responsibility for driving the development to a successful conclusion.